Search This Blog

6 Aug 2013

Restaurant Review- Wahaca



            Wahaca- Mexican Market Eating




Westfields, White City

Wahaca definitely serves in Mexican style! The restaurant itself truly embraces the Mexican culture with its decor and serving style. So I started off by ordering “Guacamole” which is served with tortilla chips and easy to share between 5 others and myself. For mains I ordered the “Chicken Tinga” burrito which again was served with tortilla chips and salsa on top and for dessert, churros accompanied by a chocolate sauce. Mexican sensation!  


On average, I have to admit the food was a little bland but the sauces given on the table gave it that extra bit of spiciness and helped balance the meal out. I’d have to say the burrito was the best thing I had ordered out of all three dishes but I would have definitely tried out their “street food” section on the menu. These are small individual dishes where 2-3 would fill up one person. One of my guests did in fact enjoy the dishes she had ordered from this section of the menu and so I would definitely try that out the next time I visit.


The place is never-ending busy and the atmosphere and food definitely serves as evidence for that. I would definitely recommend you to go with some friends to Wahaca to give you that boost before you hit Westfields Shopping Mall or even after a hardcore shopping trip to treat yourself a little more!

Overall ratings:

Food ★★★★

Atmosphere ★★★★

Service ★★★




Be sure to check out their website for more details: http://www.wahaca.co.uk/

-JC

No comments: