Search This Blog

26 Oct 2013

Muji Makeup Storage

Hey People!
So for the past year and a half now I've been admiring these acrylic containers from Muji with the intention of storing my make up in it. It got to the point where I kept my products in 4 different bags around my room...and that was just stress! It'd take me at least 10 minutes to find what I needed, and by then I just could not be bothered with actually doing my make up!! So, I finally decided to just get on with it, and walked into 'Muji' knowing that I would DEFINITELY leave with my drawers. And I did!!
I'm soo happy with how everything turned out, and pretty proud with how this stands on my dresser now :) 

So I bought 2 of the 'Acrylic Box - 2 Drawers Wide' with each one at £10.95 each. I can't tell you how amazing these drawers are - but sturdy, stylish and simple come to mind!

  
If you would also like these beauties, check out their website or go into store and you're sorted!

Manny! xx

No comments: