Search This Blog

31 Jul 2013

Body Scrubs

I will be comparing a low end and high end body scrub; the Soap & Glory “Scrub of Your Life” and one from Occo from the range “Raiyia”.
Both of these scrubs were given to me as gifts and work fantastically well- but is it worth paying more for a body scrub? 






The Soap & Glory Scrub works well both on the face and the body. It is of a gel consistency with small pink particles and, when used, creates a foam-like consistency on the skin that feels very cleansing. The particles don’t dissolve and it works very well. I like to leave it to set on my face for a while and then rinse it off with warm water. It smells lovely and leaves my skin feeling very fresh. For 50ml, it retails at £2.50. I think it is great value for money as it is a highly effective scrub. 

The Occo scrub is also very good. It is very expensive at £25, which is pricey for a body scrub for 175ml. However, it works excellently well. The particles are olive stone and are quite large and have a gritty texture. With the scent of ginger and spices, it smells amazing. When rinsed off, my skin is left feeling so smooth and clean for a number of days. 




In comparison, I think that the Soap & Glory scrub is better value and works very well for such a cheap price. The Occo scrub is more effective, however is very expensive and not something I would purchase myself.

The links:

I hope this blog was helpful!
Thanks for reading!
Maya x

No comments: