Search This Blog

14 Jul 2013

Basic Daily Products


So this blog post will feature the few basic products I use in my morning and evening skincare routine. They include the Johnson's hydrating day cream, the rehydrating night cream (both for normal skin), carmex and the Lush spot treatment "Grease Lightning"



In the morning, I always use the Johnson's day cream. The consistency is quite thick, however also very light on the skin. It is still a very effective moisturiser and provides a fantastic base for make up! My skin has never been dry since I began to use this moisturiser. After using it, I put my normal make up on top and it sits very well. 



Carmex is a fantastic lip balm product. I have extremely sensitive lips that can get very dry easily, and carmex (the original version) is the only one that won't irritate my lips. It keeps them moisturised for a long period of time too. Before I go to bed, I remove all my makeup and use the Johnson's night cream which hydrates my skin overnight so well. My skin is neither oily or dry when I wake up the following morning and it has definitely made my skin smoother. 




The last product I use on a daily basis is the Lush "Grease Lightning" spot treatment. This treatment is the only one which has cleared up my spots. It has a gel consistency and helps to eliminate scarring that's left behind. However it most effective at stopping the spot from fully forming, and overnight will reduce redness and clear it up extremely quickly. It is mostly made from natural products, although it does have small amounts of perfume. 





So those are the essential products I use, and all the links for them are below!






Thank you for reading this blog post! 
Maya x

No comments: