Search This Blog

21 Sept 2013

What's In My School Bag?


Hey people!

This is my first post on here, so i’m bloody nervous, but I hope you enjoy it! I’m going to do a ‘What’s In My Schoolbag?’ So starting off, my 'schoolbag' is from Primark - I find that they do pretty decently sized bags that are quite on-trend for reasonable prices. I got mine for £10 and have found that it's still going strong, even though I definitely OVER pack it ALL the time! I didn't really know how I would organise this post, so hopefully this works…

I obviously have the general stuff, pencil case, folders, books, books and more bloody books! Then more practical stuff, like an Oyster card (If you’re outside of London, it’s basically a travel card). My purse (on sale from Accessorize – absolutely LOVE it). House keys. Reading book (it’s essential to always have one). iPod (my life. literally). Mirror. (Sun)Glasses. Life bag (dead without one). You may be wondering ‘What’s a life bag?’ even if you weren't wondering, I’m still going to let you know, cause I’m nice like that ;) I basically keep all my little bits in it, from lady stuff (YOU know what I mean), to hairbands, blotting paper, lip balm/stain, first-aid kit (don’t tell me I’m being excessive when you need (blister)plasters /paracetamol /wipes/ paraffin gauze/polythene gloves…etc), perfume, hand sanitiser, hand cream, more hand cream and some sort of breath refresher (for those days that you just can’t say no to Wotsits!). And that’s basically it. I hope you enjoyed that, and hopefully, I’ll be making more of an appearance on here!

Manny! xx

No comments: